POPPIN ‘WIN A DOUBLE MOVIE PASS’ PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promotion commences at 09.00am (AEDT) on 02/10/2017 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 31/03/18 (Promotional Period).
- Entry is open to residents of Australia (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide Personal Information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the promotion without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged under 18 years). If a winner is aged under 18 years, the prize will, at the sole discretion of the Promoter, be awarded to the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the promotion on behalf of the winner.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period
- purchase any one (1) of the Promoter’s Poppin Microwaveable Popcorn products that features a promotional sticker (Eligible Products) at any retailer (Eligible Purchase) and retain the Eligible purchase receipt (Purchase Receipt); and
- Complete the official entry form found at www.poppin.com.au/promotions (Promotional Website) and fully and correctly complete the entry form in the manner required, including providing the Entrant’s full name, residential address, contact telephone number, mobile telephone number (if applicable), current and valid email address, and the last four (4) digits of the product barcode.
- Multiple entries are permitted, however each entrant/ household can only submit five (5) entries per calendar day during the Promotional Period, and a maximum of twenty (20) entries in total. Each entry must be based on a separate Eligible Purchase, submitted separately and must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of this promotion, an entrant/ household is deemed to be the e-mail address and/or residential address stated in an Entrant’s entry form.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their entry invalid.
- Selections of Eligible Products are subject to availability at various retailers and are based on reasonably anticipated demand. Eligible Products may not be available for sale in all retailers at all times during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Eligible Products being unavailable at retailer during the Promotional Period.
- Each Entrant must retain and may be required to present proof of each Eligible Purchase in order to claim a prize. An Entrant may be required to provide to the Promoter proof of purchase for all entries made. If an Entrant is unable to provide proof of purchase for all entries made within the required timeframes, then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid. Proof of purchase includes showing the original receipt for each Eligible Purchase made during the Promotional Period. Store Receipt(s) must be intact and must indicate that the Eligible Purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used. Contact details entered incorrectly on the Promotional Website by an Entrant will deem an entry invalid.
- The electronic draws to determine the winners will take place at 10:00am (AEDT) at 586A Pittwater Road, North Manly NSW 2100 on the indicated dated in the below table.
||ENTRIES RECEIVED UP TO:
||NUMBER OF PRIZES
||11.59pm on 14/12/17
||11.59pm on 06/01/18
||11.59pm on 21/01/18
||11.59pm on 04/02/18
||11.59pm on 25/02/18
||11.59pm on 31/03/18
- The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within three (3) business days of the draw. The winner’s name and locality will be published at www.poppinstarwars.com.au on 13/04/18. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the promotion will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may draw twenty (20) additional reserve entries in each draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn or the Entrant is ineligible to accept the prize. In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible Entrant, or if the Entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize cannot be awarded to the Entrant drawn, the Promoter will continue this process until the prize is awarded. If after this process the prize has still not been awarded, or if an Entrant drawn cannot be notified, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 17.
- There is a limit of three (3) prizes per person/ household except in South Australia. Once an entrant (other than an entrant residing in South Australia) wins three (3) Prize, that entrant (and any other entrant residing in the same household as that entrant) will not be eligible for any further prizes in this promotion.
- Eligible entries randomly drawn from each draw (specified in the above table) will win one (1) Double Movie Pass to Event Cinemas as an eVoucher, valued at AUD$44.00 RRP each.
- The total prize pool value is
AUD$22,000 RRP. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
- This eVoucher is valid for use at Event, Greater Union, GU Film House, BCC or selected Village Cinema sessions. eVouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. This eVoucher is not valid for use Saturdays from 5pm. This eVoucher is valid for 1 x standard admission to a movie of your choice. Surcharges apply to upgrade the cinema experience to Vmax or 3D & must be paid at the same time as redeeming eVoucher. Glasses sold separately. The onus is on the holder to use the eVoucher on or before the specified expiry date. After this period the barcode becomes void and cannot be used. Available for online bookings with Event, GU, BCC & Village Cinemas. Booking fees apply. This eVoucher is not available for use at Skyline Drive In and Moonlight Cinema. Not valid at Village Bendigo, Rosebud, Sorrento, Warragul and Warnnambool. Not valid for use for Gold Class, Movie Marathons, group bookings or any sessions classified as festivals, alternate content or special events including but not limited to foreign films. This eVoucher does not guarantee a seat - seating is subject to availability. Treat the eVoucher barcode and PIN details like you would cash. Not valid with any other promotion. No refunds given except those required by law. No date extensions available. No change given. This eVoucher cannot be transferred or sold without the prior written permission of The Greater Union Organisation Pty Limited. Standard classifications apply. Valid for use in Australia only. We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time. For full terms and conditions click HERE.
- The Promoter may conduct a further draw for the prizes at the same place as the original draws as is necessary at 10:00am (AEST) on 02/07/2018 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by 06/07/2018. The winner’s name and locality will be published at www.poppinstarwars.com.au on 13/07/2018. All reasonable steps to notify any winner of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize (including confirming consent of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian who gave their consent, where an Entrant is under 18 years of age). If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter, or its nominated agents, requires in their sole absolute discretion.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- If the prize or element of the prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims.
- As a condition of participating in this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (as applicable, including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will be involved in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- If the Promoter collects an Entrant’s Personal Information, the Promoter will provide to the Entrant, at time of entry into the promotion, a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
- By participating in the promotion, an Entrant acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information on special offers or provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies or promotion partners who may contact the Entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, an Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the Entrant’s Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
- In these Conditions of Entry: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not
- Promoter: Green’s General Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 56 001 553 564), 29 Glendenning Road, Glendenning NSW 2761. Telephone number: (02) 9830 9999.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/16845. ACT Permit No. TP 17/01597. SA Permit No. T17/1509.